Drupal CMS is one of the top open source CMS and is maintained by a community of volunteers from around the world. Drupal CMS is distributed under the GNU license which means that any one can use this CMS for free. Drupal is written in PhP and it is used by various sites ranging from the blogs to corporate web sites.
Drupal was originally started as a message board platform in the year 1999. Drupal later on became open source which allowed more and more developers to work on the Drupal and made it what it is today. Drupal CMS is managed through the Drupal.org which provides the support, etc for it. Drupal CMS has over 16000 modules through which you can extend the functionality of your site. Drupal also allows users to contributes modules so that other users can use it.
Besides the free themes and modules, many paid themes and modules are also available from the various developers selling their themes and modules.
Hostgator also offers specialized Drupal Shared Hosting. The Drupal CMS hosting of Hostgator offers the resources and architecture which is ideal for the Drupal CMS. It uses the latest version of Apache, MySQL, & PHP. The PHP runs as suPHP for increased Drupal security.
Hostgator has 3 plans for Drupal CMS hosting which is priced similar as the regular Shared Hosting plans. The other features regarding number of domains allowed, databases, diskspace, bandwidth, etc is also same as that provided by the regular Shared Hosting plans.
Hostgator’s Drupal Hosting also comes with 45 days money back guarantee, 99.9% uptime guarantee, 24/7/365 technical support and other regular features. You can also get the discount coupon codes as given in our Homepage. Do not forget to use them to get extra discount if you are looking to buy Drupal CMS Hosting or for that matter any type of hosting from Hostgator.
If you want to set up a Reseller Hosting business then you should be having a client and billing management software so that you can easily track the clients and billings from a simple interface. One such software is WHMCS which provides one stop solution for client management, billing and support.
All the top web hosting companies including Hostgator uses the WHMCS for its reseller hosting packages. WHMCS provides features like:
- WHMCS allows the visitors to contact you by opening ticket. Your authorised support staff then contact the client.
- WHMCS allows you to configure domains, payment options, addons/options & custom fields. WHMCS can search for available domains in real time.
- WHMCS also displays the cart items to the customers who can then add or remove the items as per customer requirement.
- WHMCS is compatible with over 150 payment gateways. Clients can pay through the payment gateways.
- After the payment is cleared, WHMCS will automatically provision the required items that were ordered
- After the order is finalised, WHMCS will send an email to the client containing the details of the order and other details.
- At the time of renewal, WHMCS will automatically send a reminder number of days before the due date. The number of days is configurable by you.
- WHMCS will also automatically collect the payments if the client has chosen the automatic payment options and given the details of their card.
- If the payments are not made then WHMCs will also send reminders and notices.
- WHMCS will also suspend the account for which payments are not received even after notices. On receipt of payment, the WHMCs will also reactivate the account.
Besides the above features, WHMCS also have many other features regarding tax support, manual billing, domains, automation, etc. Hostgator provides free WHMCS panel with every reseller hosting package. Hostgator’s reseller hosting packages starts from $24.99 per month.